html> Friends Over Gaming: Game Ratings

Saturday, October 8

 

Game Ratings

As I post session reports to our games played I will try to include my ratings and would welcome rating reports from others as well. My ratings will be based on the convention established by the BoardGameGeek site which I am reprinting below:

BoardgameGeek Game Rating Scale:

10 - Outstanding. Always want to play and expect this will never change.
9 - Excellent game. Always want to play it.
8 - Very good game. I like to play. Probably I'll suggest it and will never turn down a game.
7 - Good game, usually willing to play.
6 - Ok game, some fun or challenge at least, will play sporadically if in the right mood.
5 - Average game, slightly boring, take it or leave it.
4 - Not so good, it doesn't get me but could be talked into it on occasion.
3 - Likely won't play this again although could be convinced. Bad.
2 - Extremely annoying game, won't play this ever again.
1 - Defies description of a game. You won't catch me dead playing this. Clearly broken

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?